Dynadot

Paintball Team - Military Like Logo Needed - $15

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
Looking for an original military based logo for a paintball team I am starting up.

eXlander Special Forces

logo sheet: http://exlander.com/racing/eXlander_sheet.psd

Logo: Based off the "eX" image in the attached PSD. Something along the lines of like a military badge, but with paintball guns, accessories, stuff of that nature. Would be cool to have a skull or something watermarked in maybe? Would like to have Special run across the top and Forces run across the bottom.

$15 to the winner via paypal.

Thanks
Paul Jr

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sf1.png

this image is alot smaller then in psd so you can work with it more. and make it the size you need.

Last edited:
•••
um.. do you want that we incorporate the eX or eXlander image in the picture? and hold
on with the colors of it(don't alter the eX or eXlander logo image)??

•••
Please incorporate the eX logo. Colors can be anything, as long as it's layered for easy change in the psd.

You can change the eX logo to match your design. I haven't created the team sites so theres no restrictions what the logo has to look like just yet.

And vnix that is an awesome awesome logo. I've got a few PM's from guys that are still looking to enter..But definatley save that!! Just add in the eX logo in the middle and it'd be perfect!

•••
There ya go:

Got the psd file saved so if you need anything removed or altered I can do it no probs.

Cheers xD

Last edited:
•••
logo updated look at my first post

•••
Updated it a bit today:

•••
have you picked one yet?

•••
I think that he'd forgot about us... :/

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back