Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PAID.sc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
56
Any thoughts?

I plan on developing it, but I wouldnt mind selling it for a decent price.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low $XXX - mid $XXX for endusers.
Low $XX - mid $XX for resellers at current market.

:imho:

Appraisal based on .sc sales and for sale offers here. Best recent enduser sales done at low $X,XXX but I do not see such strong commercial usability as for porn ($950), casino ($3392) or hosting ($1307) for example. To sell at good price you need to offer this name with concept and/or developed.
 
0
•••
Ok.

How do you suggest I market it?

Id actually be happy to sell it for mid-high $XXX

Ill compile an email list, and get to it :D
 
0
•••
Sedo + Afternic + submit for as much live auctions as possible. If you can figure out good sales legend (who should buy and why) you can try to contact some potential buyers directly.
 
0
•••
Ok.

I found one great potential buyer, and emailed him.

Ill submit it eventually to some other sites :D


Thanks for the advice!
-AAE-
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back