Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal Request

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohawk

Established Member
Impact
0
I just got ToneGnome.com for free !

I plan on developing as a custom ringtone download site.

Any thoughts ?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
From a resale point of view for the domain I dont see much value reg fee - low $xx.

Developed is a different matter, if you do a good job you could add a lot of value. Just get someone to create you a Gnome on a mobile phone for your logo :lol:
 
0
•••
holyroller said:
Developed is a different matter, if you do a good job you could add a lot of value. Just get someone to create you a Gnome on a mobile phone for your logo :lol:

:talk: I have several versions designed already actually :talk:
 
0
•••
Mohawk said:
:talk: I have several versions designed already actually :talk:

Nice :)

good luck.
 
0
•••
Good luck :)

The name is not bad, may be something like 20-30$ if wanna sell it
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back