NameSilo

Pagination without MySQL

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Catie

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone! I'm wondering if it's possible to make PHP pagination without using MySQL? I've read a lot of tutorials, but they give a PHP file with a MySQL script and I've no idea what to do with the file. Someone said I'll need to upload the images (I want to paginate) to a MySQL database, but the problem is - I don't know how to do that.

So, is there a way to paginate my pages without MySQL? Like in CuteNews? CuteNews don't require MySQL and they are paginated.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks so much, but could you please explain how to use it? :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thank you! I didn't see the codes! Ooops! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back