domain PageFacts.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDuncan

Established Member
Impact
12
I am going to do a statistics thing. (Where webmasters place a graphic image on their site that links to us that displays traffic info) (Using Viral Marketing) for PageFacts.com

Appraisals on the name, future dev, and anything else welcome!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How does the Viral Marketing bit come into it?
 
0
•••
Pagefacts, wow, so easy to remember, so catch, flows when you say it.
 
0
•••
Thanks root!

--How does the Viral Marketing bit come into it?--

I guess the term I was looking for was viral advertising. They place an image on their site, with a link-thru to PageFacts.com -- someone sees that they ad it to their site etc.
 
0
•••
I thought I appraised this, hmm guess not.

Mid-high $xx, maybe low $xxx. Very catchy ^_^
 
0
•••
I am going to start to develop this name now. Hopefully it will kick off.
 
0
•••
Anyone else? :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back