IT.COM

Established Package of 416 short, premium, branded .com domains. BrandnameHQ.com - Make offer

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_domains

Established Member
Impact
Please make all serious offers in PM. Questions welcome. Escrow required.

Make offer. Ownership of over $1.2 Million in branded domains is included!

brandname_header.jpg

Sale includes the BrandnameHQ.com marketplace and ownership of 416 short, premium, brandable .com domains. Total combined listing prices of all domains is $1,279,984.

Visit www.brandnamehq.com or see attachments in this thread for all included domains and current asking prices.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy more than four-hundred brandable .com domains for pennies on the dollar. Ready for quick sale. The impact of the virus on the short-term market has been taken into account entertaining serious offers. Feel free to contact with questions.

Running the business is easy:
- The website is static HTML. Hosted free at Netlify. All listings can be updated by changing a single file.
- Payments and escrow go through Dan.com by default so you don't need to worry about chargebacks or transfer headaches.

Dynadot, Sedo, and DAN accounts included:
- All domains are in a single registrar account at Dynadot ($8.75 renewals. This years renewals are all paid. Most renew after 7/2021.) This registrar account will be transfered to the buyer.
- Sedo.com and Dan.com accounts will be transfered. All domains are listed on the website and the two biggest domain marketplaces: dan.com and sedo.com. Transfers are easy, all sales go through third party escrow so you have no risk of chargebacks or fraud. This also results in much less work during the transfer process and increased buyer trust.

Other great things about the business:
- Our niche is {BRAND}HQ.com domain names. Because you own hundereds of the best choices, you have influence on the price expectation of the market. We have priced these domains reasonably, many sellers want over 20K for a single great {BRAND}HQ.com.
- {BRAND}HQ.com domains are a proven choice to use a great brand without the exact match domain. Many startups have used BRANDHQ.com domains to build multi-million dollar businesses. EX: An App, SaaS, or product can use the name "Shark" and the domain "sharkhq.com".
- There is growth opportunity to acquire new brands as they are dropped.

Why am I selling?
I am not a domain investor. I got into this business by accident while working on a startup. At my last startup we struggled with branding for months. We filled out contact forms, made offers, called salesmen, and even considered leasing a domain. We had a budget of five thousand dollars, but single-word brandable domains where often priced well over $100,000. Even less-desirable domains were often way out of our price range.

{BRAND}HQ.com domains are very popular with startups because they are the easiest way to get a great brand for your startup without breaking the bank. It's a proven solution that has been used to launch multi-million dollar businesses like basecamp.

I am a startup guy and I have another SaaS business in the emergency space that requires my full attention and investment right now. Taking offers for this business since I am distracted. If it is is a fit for you, you can get an incredible deal.

Attachments

• included_domains_part_1.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 383
  • included_domains_part_2.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 353
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Accepting offers via PM.

•••
Why HQ? I don't get it.... And how are they worth over a million dollars? I see reg fee at most...

•••
{Brand}HQ.com has been used by a lot of Web, SaaS, and App startups since the early 2000's. It is a popular choice in that community because you can brand your service as "Shark" by using sharkhq.com without paying $500K+ for shark.com. It's been proven. One of the more famous examples is Basecamp. They built a multi-million dollar business using basecamphq.com because they could not afford the .com. Basecamp only acquired the actual .com many years later. They also wrote a few NYT bestsellers, speak at conferences, and have millions of followers so they idea spread and other startups stated doing it an dfound it works. Getting a short, brandable domain is not cheap these days. The {Brand}HQ.com pattern allows startups to use a great brand name for a reasonable price and focus on building a business and acquiring customers.

•••
Thanks for the explanation. That makes sense. I wish you luck with the sale!

•••
Updated title with asking price. If it is is a fit for you, you can get an incredible deal.

•••
Accepting offers via PM. Thanks!

•••

•••

Last edited:
•••

•••

Last edited:
•••
Accepting offers via PM.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back