domain pac.pw

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VanDam

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,

I recently registered this domain: http://www.pac.pw/

It's short and memorable. What do you think it might be worth?

I currently have a domain on Flippa and will be adding this one as soon as that finishes up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pricewess to the right buyer, if they exist.

I can get pac.ae for $39, pac.gg $87, pac.as $99 (domain hack) and countless other cc/gTLD's of "pac". Let's just be fair and say that the average price for available pac.ccTLD's without restrictions are $90. What makes you think you can break a buck on this name?

Luckily you only paid $4 for this name, with many other LLL.pw's being available. The name is worth $0 (as there are better) to $4 (if someone really wants pac in the .pw ccTLD).

•••
Thanks for the input David. It is appreciated.

I have also emailed the schools and parents associations in Palau to ask would they be interested so we'll see what happen.

PAC.(extension) is used for Parents Advisory Councils in various countries.

•••
I can't think of one single valuable .pw domain.

They are popular for spamming but that's it...

•••
I have also emailed the schools and parents associations in Palau to ask would they be interested so we'll see what happen.

I think they could well be interested in the name, but non-profit org's, or associations, aren't famous for dishing out the dollars...

•••
I think they could well be interested in the name, but non-profit org's, or associations, aren't famous for dishing out the dollars...
ICANN is :xf.grin:

•••
I have PUM.Pw and developed a site
Not yet Sold yet :) Planning to Keep it for few years until the raise of its value :)

•••
•••
Not sure either if this domain can be valuable in some way.
Maybe some kind of LLL addicted domainer could think to invest low $xx for it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back