domain P2P .tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnied79

Top Member
Impact
2,269
Hi guys,
what do you think about the domain in the title?
I don't want to develop it and I was wondering how much can be worthed and what kind of endusers should I try to approach.
It has some traffic, last month it did about 500 UV.
Thanks to everyone.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Technology is there, word is out, you can do really well on an end user sale.
 
0
•••
Traffic is good, but is it converting?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back