Dynadot

showcase Oxygen related .com Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Is there any Oxygen related .com domain up for the challenge?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, I also have an Oxygen related domain listed at Alter.com

votes
    0.0%
  • Maybe, I have a likeable play on the word Oxygen.

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Ajape Abdulsamad

Established Member
Impact
I discover recently that my domain Oxygenish.com is the only listed domain in Alter.com, and Squadhelp.com.

What say you about Oxygen related domain? Is the .com extension totally absent in domain marketplaces? Or Are this domains branded already?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From a Brandable perspective maybe there are "Oxy" domains listed? Not checked, just something that popped into my head.....

•••
From a Brandable perspective maybe there are "Oxy" domains listed? Not checked, just something that popped into my head.....
Well, I also found those type of domain but not with the real ‘gen’ , just an Oxy start.
And they also sounds like a madeup devoid of a real word character.

•••
Well, I also found those type of domain but not with the real ‘gen’ , just an Oxy start.
And they also sounds like a madeup devoid of a real word character.
Oxy can used as an acronym for Oxygen

A lot of Brandables are "made up" & "Devoid of real words" not all are keyword related.....

I mean a quick glance on SquadHelp's homepage show the below....

Zinble
Zelovi
Pivanta

I personally prefer Oxy over Oxygen as a Brandable - keeps the domain shorter which is important when it comes Brandables......

Also Oxygen has only 54 reported .com sales - so not really setting the world on fire in regards to popularity and the majority of those look to be aftermarket sales......

Last edited:
•••
Oxy can used as an acronym for Oxygen

A lot of Brandables are "made up" & "Devoid of real words" not all are keyword related.....

I mean a quick glance on SquadHelp's homepage show the below....

Zinble
Zelovi
Pivanta

I personally prefer Oxy over Oxygen as a Brandable - keeps the domain shorter which is important when it comes Brandables......

Also Oxygen has only 54 reported .com sales - so not really setting the world on fire in regards to popularity and the majority of those look to be aftermarket sales......
You're quite right though, but I think keywords are also considered in other to generate clicks, especially if it's a real word.

Well, I think made up domain is gaining grounds these days.

•••
The short form Oxy is more of the opioid, Oxycodone than Oxygen, IMO.

Maybe, I watch too many medical shows.

•••
The short form Oxy is more of the opioid, Oxycodone than Oxygen, IMO.

Maybe, I watch too many medical shows.
I probably don't watch enough by the look of it......

•••

We all need Oxygen to live.

looking from “Oxy” prefix perspective wack imo

I’m more concerned of the TM implications.
Isnt Oprah channel called Oxygen some bs?

Alter & SH Premium are as selective as it gets. Brandbucket too, i guess.

Last edited:
•••
We all need Oxygen to live.

looking from “Oxy” prefix perspective wack imo

I’m more concerned of the TM implications.
Isnt Oprah channel called Oxygen some bs?
Oxy as a Brandable prefix has some merit - it is not hugely popular though by the look of it......

Looked into Oxygen a bit more as a keyword earlier, might not have a huge amount of reported sales but there are 1000's of domains (10,000+) registered using it - would be interesting to see how many developed sites are using it in their domain.....not had a chance/time to look into that part......

Last edited:
•••
Have you considered utilising the letter O in a domain name to represent the chemical symbol for oxygen?

eg: O2
Diatomic oxygen gas currently constitutes 20.95% of the Earth's atmosphere.

Last edited:
•••
Have you considered utilising the letter O in a domain name to represent the chemical symbol for oxygen?

eg: O2
Diatomic oxygen gas currently constitutes 20.95% of the Earth's atmosphere.
But dont forget the anthem of a good domain: Easy to read, spell, write, comprehend, remember, and share.

•••
I never had any oxygen-related or chemical domains. This is a niche.

•••
Back