domain ownskin.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandru Iavorschi

Established Member
Impact
Ok, so we have an Estibot appraisal of 8600$, over 160k searches a month for the exact words and a 9 million SERP term. Name bio gives some interesting sales on "skin" domains, even for .net domains. Usability of this domain could go from software UI all the way to beauty/cosmetics. I would put a 10 to 12kvalue on this.
Some of your expertise input would be much appreciated. Shoot! :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .com is a wallpaper site that used to get massive traffic but now is more modest. Used to generate adsense rev of $xxxx per month. Now down to $200 or so. Estibot tends to 'remember' past glories as this sort of thing inflates the website value which inflates the sales of similar domain names.

Phone wallpapers were huge 10 year ago so all a bit overvalued now, but on the other side of things two very short words that do make sense, gives brandability. I would put the dot com at $20K or so (Indeed the website today would be worth that giving a ROI of about 10% p.a. - but falling and going nowhere).

The .dot net is the next best thing, so 10-50% of the dot com is not impossible that gives a max value form my view of about $10k which is not so far from your valuation. These are of course all retail values so bear in mind the 'liquid trade price' on here is a fraction of these numbers. See what others think - good luck

Last edited:
•••
The .com is a wallpaper site that used to get massive traffic but now is more modest. Used to generate adsense rev of $xxxx per month. Now down to $200 or so. Estibot tends to 'remember' past glories as this sort of thing inflates the website value which inflates the sales of similar domain names.

Phone wallpapers were huge 10 year ago so all a bit overvalued now, but on the other side of things two short very word that do make sense, gives brandability. I would put the dot com at $20K or so (Indeed the website today would be worth that giving a ROI of about 10% p.a. - but falling and goning nowhere).

The .dot net is the next best thing, so 10-50% of the dot com is not impossible that gives a max value form my view of about $10k which is not so far from your valuation. These are of course all retail values so bear in mind the 'liquid trade price' on here is a fraction of these numbers. See what others think - good luck

Good old times. I remember the .com site.
Game skins are a trend now, apparently ( Fortnite, Minecraft, League of Legends, etc )
Thanks for your input (y)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back