domain Secondarycancer.com... Any and all input appreciated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Established Member
Impact
I "like" it - the domain that is... And Estibot doesn't seem as harsh as usual (even though I know not to trust automated valuations)

Anyhow... Fairly high CPC and decent organic searches for a niche site... any input on value of domain name would be highly appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may receive an offer from an organisation, group ...or even a passionate individual looking to help those suffering with secondary cancer. Maybe some form of advice board, or things associated with care. To my understanding, secondary cancer is generally very hard to cure (if at all), and the aim is to manage the symptoms as best as possible

As cancer is a big deal, and a sensitive topic ...you may get an offer. I appraise low thousands (to the right buyer for this domain)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you so much - Definitely a keeper then, despite the tragic meaning of the phrase

•••
@Chainsaw I think so. Looking outside the box, secondary cancer is a serious thing ...even look at Google results for "secondary cancer" ...you'll get something, I reckon

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back