NameSilo

domain OwnerFinanceRealty.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Established Member
Impact
1
What do you think is worth at max.

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The name does not appear to have any sensible meaning. Moreover, due to its longevity it can't fetch anything more than low $xx, IMO.

Regards
 
0
•••
-=----

I see. low xx
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Well see I have owner financed three homes to my advantage. Many people would rather owner finance for many various reasons. And many buyers can't get traditional financing. Thats the deal with this domain and a developed website connecting owner financing sellers w/ buyers who can't get the traditional financing. Say via zip code search. And the website charges the seller a listing fee and a percentage of the sell.
 
0
•••
It has a lot of meaning in the real estate business, but it's missing the 'd' on finance. If you had OwnerFinancedRealty.com, THAT would have substantially more value. In domaining, one little letter makes a universe of difference.
 
0
•••
I did Register it that way too.

OwnerFinancedRealty.com
And
OwnerFinancedIt.com (For boats to cars and everything else)

Register 1 Year Successful $8.95 ownerfinancedrealty.com
Register 1 Year Successful $8.95 ownerfinancedit.com
Register 1 Year Successful $8.95 ownerfinancecommercial.com
 
0
•••
rh287 said:
I did Register it that way too.

OwnerFinancedRealty.com
And
OwnerFinancedIt.com (For boats to cars)

Great! Well worth developing it. If you can develop a site where individuals can list their "Owner Financed" properties, you'd have a nice niche market.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the encouragement. I think I can find a venture partner with the money for this one. I personaly think it could be a gold mine if done properly, with screening applicants...etc...total turnkey for the seller. I know I came out like a bandit on my owner financed homes.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back