Dynadot

Owned by ultsearch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dear People,

In 2002 I register a domain called domain1 (removed for privacy), but two years later Applied Semantics "thieve" my domain because I make wrong action to renewal the domain and my registar company from Brazil are a bad company that I detect later.

Then I register a new domain for my website, called domain2 (removed for privacy). My website it is very small, I dont know why this company grabble it.

I would like know if I can get back my original domain now owned by Applied Semantics.

PS: the old redirect to http://apps5.oingo.com/apps/domainpark/domainpark.cgi?cid=MDNH9845&s=DOMAIN1 and oingo.com redirect to Applied Semantics website that google buy it recently.

I'm sorry for my poor english.

Regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i understand you correctly you made a renewal mistake so the renewal has failed from your part?

In this case the domain wil perhaps be put up for auction when the domain drops or is being deleted from the registry and is then made available to the public again.

I´m sorry but i don´t think there is anything you can do, you made a mistake unfortunately.

If you think you have a claim regarding a existing trademark then you could take legal action.
Hard to tell if we don´t know the domain in question.

At first glance it appears you can do nothing about it.
Just bad luck.

Oh Yeah, Welcome to the forum :tu:

•••
•••
Thank you. I hate this company.

•••
FYI, "Ultsearch" these days is Marchex, a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq, ticker symbol MCHX.

•••
testebr said:

Just don't buy their stock, you should be ok.

•••
testebr said:

I'm sure you and a couple of others do. But that's based on what you know.

If you knew more, you probably might have a different opinion. Then again,
maybe not.

Anyway, just move on and look forward. Nothing you can really do about the
name except to possibly buy it from them. (which is highly unlikely...)

•••
TheWatcher said:
Just don't buy their stock, you should be ok.

Or, buy up 51% of their stock and get your domain back :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back