NameSilo

.tv Own.tv Points to Oprah now...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Not sure if this was discussed but I know for a while it was parked and owntv.tv went to Oprah, now we have own.tv pointing to Oprah...

Look out...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good news!
Maybe Oprah will be interested in my BookClub.tv also :)

•••
I found own.com was

Own.com $115,000 Moniker/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

it was sold $115,000

I think the owner of own.com want more than $115,00

if oprah want to buy it

:)

•••
Really? Was it just the .tv market that began to collapse 18 months ago snoopy?

I've always found it interesting how you select your "facts".

No, other markets have collapsed as well, .mobi, LLLL.com etc, though I'd say .tv has done worse than those two.

•••
No, other markets have collapsed as well, .mobi, LLLL.com etc, though I'd say .tv has done worse than those two.

cameras.com $1.5million
flowers.mobi $200,000
mortgage.net $149,000

and plenty more Moniker.com's DomaiNEWZ

I dont think the market has collapsed, if anything its slowly bouncing back.

Just my two cents worth.
%%- :wave:

•••
cameras.com $1.5million
flowers.mobi $200,000
mortgage.net $149,000

and plenty more Moniker.com's DomaiNEWZ

I dont think the market has collapsed, if anything its slowly bouncing back.

Just my two cents worth.
%%- :wave:

Ironic that you'd post those given they are sales from several years ago when the market was booming.

•••
Ironic that you'd post those given they are sales from several years ago when the market was booming.

Myy bad, like you said in another post we all make mistakes! :) sorry.

I still stand by my statement the market is slowly bouncing back.

whiskey.com $185,000 2009-11-23
poken.com $75,000 2009-11-17
sudan.com $120,000 2009-11-05
best.com $331,561 2009-11-05
resumes.com $400,00 2009-10-21

•••
Myy bad, like you said in another post we all make mistakes! :) sorry.

I still stand by my statement the market is slowly bouncing back.

whiskey.com $185,000 2009-11-23
poken.com $75,000 2009-11-17
sudan.com $120,000 2009-11-05
best.com $331,561 2009-11-05
resumes.com $400,00 2009-10-21

We are in fairy land now, I don't even see a .mobi or .tv in that new list.

Note what I said ,

"other markets have collapsed as well, .mobi, LLLL.com etc, though I'd say .tv has done worse than those two. "

Now unless you consider best.com to be like a random 4 letter .com none of those names really have anything to do with what I was sayng, which is that .mobi, .tv, LLLL.com market have collapsed.

•••
We are in fairy land now...

Coming from Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha, I find that quip genuinely funny! :lol:

You could show a little more class and exercise a little restraint in your demeaning mannerisms, my dear crusader.

•••
•••
Fairy land, I'd rather be there then have my head in the sand!

Thank for pointing that out Snoopy. :lol:

Mat

We are in fairy land now, I don't even see a .mobi or .tv in that new list.

Note what I said ,

"other markets have collapsed as well, .mobi, LLLL.com etc, though I'd say .tv has done worse than those two. "

Now unless you consider best.com to be like a random 4 letter .com none of those names really have anything to do with what I was sayng, which is that .mobi, .tv, LLLL.com market have collapsed.

•••
Own.com $115,000 Moniker/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

it was sold $115,000

I think the owner of own.com want more than $115,00

if oprah want to buy it

:)

Of course if she does want it maybe it'll only cost a $1500 UDRP fee.

Speaking of UDRP another major corporation recently spent several thousand in legal fees to steal "their" .tv. Too bad they didnt speak with snoopy first, they would have known how worthless it was and saved themselves the trouble.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

We are in fairy land now,

Well someone's obviously been in fairy land for quite awhile. I've been selling off numerous .com's of all kinds (in order to pay for further .tv acquisitions naturally :) ) and from where I sit avg prices are far below what they were a year ago. Not just LLLL's but quality generic 2 termers that have been regd over 10 years. Great time to be a buyer!

And wtf does .mobi have to do with anything anyway? It was crap when it came out and should never have been worthy of note. If RS hadnt decided to outbid the flowers.com buyer (at his own auction no less) then it probably never would have bubbled over and would have gone the way of .name, .cc, etc long ago. So why try to compare it to .tv??

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back