IT.COM

Overture not working 99.99% of the time or what?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

Just checking here:
Is it just me, or does everyone else get this error too when *attempting* to use Overture?

--
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
--

It's annoying as hell I know, and I've been getting it for days upon days now.
Anyone know what's going on and why?

Thanks,
Andy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Overture updated their results (from Sept -> Oct) last week, so people are going nuts scanning huge droplists for names with ovt. Best bet to look up anything is to use a program with proxies, that way the server will think you are someone different each time.

•••
It gets laggy everytime. Simply refresh that screen will do.

Flora.

•••
Patience pays off when using ovt.

•••
MissFlora said:
It gets laggy everytime. Simply refresh that screen will do.

Flora.

Thats what i do

•••
I try refreshing it often, but I'd say about every 6/7 times it brings up the error message again. :|

•••
It's working ok for me. :|

•••
AndyM3 said:
Hey guys,

Just checking here:
Is it just me, or does everyone else get this error too when *attempting* to use Overture?

--
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
--

It's annoying as hell I know, and I've been getting it for days upon days now.
Anyone know what's going on and why?

Thanks,
Andy
i have that problem too , but when i started useing my tool and added proxy in it , it is working great and did win alot of time then spending time with that page they got , i allready posted my last free tool in FOR /SALE/ advertising Section , try it you my find it useful , regfee is right you need to use proxy with ovt , because as more request you do as more the server will make you slow or sometimes block you out
i hope i helpt

•••
•••
Yeah, I get that problem a lot too.

:|

-Steve

•••
Yup, I have to refresh my page for, like 7-8 times before the page appears.

•••
One and awhile I need to refresh. It is bothersome, but oh well, if you need to use it bad enough you will just keep refreshing.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I find I get the error page only when going backwards and forwards to quickly. Slow down and it works fine.

•••
Just set your script to keep retrying if you receive that message.

•••
This month is very frustrating. It has stopped a lot of my searching

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back