Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Over there

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TPFLegionaire

Established Member
Impact
0
Over there: iirak.com

Hi,

I have just reg :iirak.com

what do you think, any sugestions ?

Many thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What's the domain name? :-/

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
that would be : www.iirak.com

:) :hehe:


nothing on it, I am going to park it tomorow
 
0
•••
I would not value iiraq would have value but iirak has limited value IMHO.

Reg fee. Mid $xx if you are lucky. :(
 
0
•••
:hi:


i just saw that someone has bought most countries and added i in front, also bought org and info, some of them are on sale for xxx-xxxx , so i thought I'd grab irak and see what happen ;)

not sure what i am going to do with it yet.

thx for your appraisal.
 
0
•••
You are welcome.

Good luck. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back