IT.COM

Over Stepping Adsense Rules?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have just started my Rude Photos website, and I am in the process of uploading thousands of photos.

Quite a few of the photos will be of Beautiful girls, and quite a few for example will be similar to this which is quite raunchy yet not really explicit:

http://photofreak.org/out.php/i846_31.jpg

There are also heaps of scantily clad photos of girls at Ebaums World

But Ebaums World is a huge site which does have Google Ads and there is no way Google would ban a client like Ebaums World.

My question is, can I have photos such as the example above on my gallery and showing adsense ads without the risk of being banned from adsense?

And also can title certain photos with certain terms i.e. "****ing Hot Blonde Girl"

Can I show naked photos, which are not x-rated and not explicit?

Can I show breast shots?

The last thing I need is to be banned from adsense.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to sound like a jerk but if you are going to depend solely on adsense to generate revenue then you might want to rethink your business plan. There are literally thousands of other ways to generate revenue online and in this instance now would be a time to check into them. Dont limit yourself to one stream of income and sorry if that sounds rude.

•••
No your advice is greatly appreciated.

•••
Billy I like the site :)

Some of the images I would be worried about if I were you :) not from google but other means.. shoot me a pm if you want and I will explain my thinking

Take care

•••
it's not rude, it's nude, try other adult ad network but not on google adsense.

•••
happyhappy said:
Billy I like the site :)

Some of the images I would be worried about if I were you :) not from google but other means.. shoot me a pm if you want and I will explain my thinking

Take care

Thanks for the reply, what do you mean?

Do you think the photos are too raunchy? I got the photos from ebaumsworld.com example here: http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=254957 so I dont think I am breaking any laws.

That site would be a premium google advertiser.. the photos I have "nicked" from ebaums world are pretty decent compared to some of the photos which the site seems to get away with from google adsense rules.

There are no full on naked photos on my site, and I am only aware of a couple of breast shots on the site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back