Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JRass7

Impact
Hey all new here..
I checked estibot and it's around $2200
What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wouldn't somebody just check the news or put a thermometer outside?

estibot will have you buying names that nobody else will

•••
I think biggie has a good point - I don't see the marketability of this domain ... I mean from an end user perspective, who would this domain be targeted at?

•••
Estibot goes by age not popularity or quality.

•••
Yea, I felt likewise.
The only thing I thought of were outside temp sensors for cars.

•••
•••
The biggest pro is that it is a 2 word dot com where the words work together and have meaning. But that doesn't sell a domain for much value by itself (though it is a good starting point).
To me this really falls into two categories - a subset of a weather website or a product niche.

As a subset of what a weather website would have, is there enough interest in JUST this to provide value? Maybe a site that shows the temps around your state/country? Would people go to that over a normal weather website? I don't know honestly... simplicity when done right DOES have value that can attract visitors.... maybe if it were an app as well?

As for the product niche category, I tend to agree with what the others have said... the problem is that it isn't really a brand name, but keywords... but not sure people are going to type those keywords in to see a product that does that. The product tends to be B2B with sensors used in cars, etc. People do use ones at their houses, so there is that possibility, but I don't think the value is huge.

My gut reaction is this (but it's a difficult one and I could be way off):

reseller = low - mid $xx
enduser = high $xx - mid $xxx

Hope this helps!

•••
As I stated many times on NP, if you think about how Estibot was made (real nutz and boltz), one would not relied on to purchase domains.

If your are really charged up about this domain you might as well hand reg insidetemperature.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back