Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Outlet or outlets?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

justdoitrocky

Established Member
Impact
0
want a domain for bulk sale something, for example I use iPhone as brand, I am not sure which shall I use:

iphoneoutlet.com
iphoneoutlets.com

Any ideas? Thanks :tu:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Oulet??
 
0
•••
your probably wanting the singular iphoneoulet.com
 
0
•••
Yeah... definitely outlet.

iphoneoulet.com - As a website visitor I expect an outlet that sells iphones (i.e. I expect to buy an iphone from this website)
iphoneoulets.com - As a website visitor I expect a list of outlets that sell iphones. (i.e. I expect to buy an iphone from somewhere else)
 
0
•••
in my opinion, has an iphoneoulet.com more value for iPhone sales
 
0
•••
Many Thanks, I just edit the post to right word.
 
0
•••
In this case, go for the singular version.
 
0
•••
Yeah... definitely outlet.

iphoneoutlet.com - As a website visitor I expect an outlet that sells iphones (i.e. I expect to buy an iphone from this website)
iphoneoutlets.com - As a website visitor I expect a list of outlets that sell iphones. (i.e. I expect to buy an iphone from somewhere else)

in my opinion, has an iphoneoulet.com more value for iPhone sales

Thank you
I will choose OUTLET.
 
0
•••
Outlet is better for what you are trying to build.

However: I would be careful when using a trademarked like "iPhone" or any other brand . . . as those domains may be taken away from you especially if you are using them commercially.

Skinny
 
0
•••
As mentioned above, the singular "Outlet" is the best. And yes, please don't reg TM names as well.
 
0
•••
Just take iPhone as a sample, I won't Reg TM name. Thanks
 
0
•••
If you had the choice, and wanted to start selling netbooks would you buy.

A CheapNetbook.com
or
B CheapNetbooks.com
 
0
•••
Most people can be too lazy to type the plural form of their search term. I'm not a seo guy, but from my experiment, if people type the singular form, Google will match both outlet and outlets. But if people type the plural form, outlet doesn't show up.

I've been in the same dilemma before. What i did was, i purchased both domains, then redirected the plural form to the singular form domain. I just want to shut out the competition.
 
0
•••
I would recommend iPhoneOutlet. Singular.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back