NameSilo

question Outbound advise for newbie PLEASE READ!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

QwertyTech

Established Member
Impact
I've been doing outbound for over 3 days now targeting small companies who provide repairs services in the pool industry of Texas. My emails basically consist of how the domain would help their company with SEO and increase the company's exposure on the web due to traffic my domain currently receives and that the traffic the domain receives undoubtedly are from people looking for that kind of service in Texas. If you want to know the domain it is TexasPoolRepairs.com

Yesterday I contacted one guy with the aid of Instagram and gmail and he said "I am interested" however after that response he went radio silent as some would call it. I cold called him but he doesn't answer the phone so I no longer have him in mind anymore.

Fast Forward today I found this small company with the aid of Facebook and I've found the owner of the company personal account on Facebook, The company email has this format Customer Service@Name of Company.com and so I don't think emailing it will go any where cause the email will be seen by customer care reps who will over look my email.

I'm thinking of messaging him on Fb, but how do I go about this. I need a template or some pointers on how I can fully convince him to acquire this domain for more online company exposure and how the keywords are great e.t.c

Please help me..........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all you have to contact the right people at the company who make those kind of decisions. Others will tell you where to find that. Apparently one of Googles apps is pretty good at that.

I have seen a few successes with emailing all the best prospects at once with a link to the landing page, buy it now or make offer.

It creates a sense of urgency.

Know your asking price upfront (bottom line) if you get a reply and ask for a little more than that so you can negotiate down from that if needed.

You may have to contact many people. Make sure you check out Linked
In for possible prospects.Outbound is not easy. If all else fails put on a marketplace.

Welcome to NP.

Last edited:
•••
First of all you have to contact the right people at the company who make those kind of decisions. Others will tell you where to find that. Apparently one of Googles apps is pretty good at that.

I have seen a few successes with emailing all the best prospects at once with a link to the landing page, buy it now or make offer.

It creates a sense of urgency.

Know your asking price upfront (bottom line) if you get a reply and ask for a little more than that so you can negotiate down from that if needed.

You may have to contact many people. Make sure you check out Linked
In for possible prospects.Outbound is not easy. If all else fails put on a marketplace.

Welcome to NP.

you mentioned a google app for finding the right people for a company, which app is that please

•••
•••
I do not do outbound but I believe Clearbit is one and
https://hunter.io/ is another. Also LinkedIn is great for connecting and promoting yourself and finding contacts.

There may be more tools out there hopefully people who do outbound will chime in. I know alot of people like LinkedIn for prospecting.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @karmaco ...

I read about hunter chrome extension before...

•••
I've been doing outbound for over 3 days now targeting small companies who provide repairs services in the pool industry of Texas. My emails basically consist of how the domain would help their company with SEO and increase the company's exposure on the web due to traffic my domain currently receives and that the traffic the domain receives undoubtedly are from people looking for that kind of service in Texas. If you want to know the domain it is TexasPoolRepairs.com

Yesterday I contacted one guy with the aid of Instagram and gmail and he said "I am interested" however after that response he went radio silent as some would call it. I cold called him but he doesn't answer the phone so I no longer have him in mind anymore.

Fast Forward today I found this small company with the aid of Facebook and I've found the owner of the company personal account on Facebook, The company email has this format Customer Service@Name of Company.com and so I don't think emailing it will go any where cause the email will be seen by customer care reps who will over look my email.

I'm thinking of messaging him on Fb, but how do I go about this. I need a template or some pointers on how I can fully convince him to acquire this domain for more online company exposure and how the keywords are great e.t.c

Please help me..........

As always, names speak louder than words. Quality domains sell themselves, everything else is often a struggle, IMO. Additionally, price is always a major factor, so have realistic pricing.

When doing outbound, always be respectful, and do not harass or badger folks. Keep it short, simple, and to the point. One contact, one follow up, then move on...again, IMO.

The NP links below should provide a good starting point, and offer some good information.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-to-find-potential-end-users.68798/page-137

https://www.namepros.com/search/30553217/?q=how+to+contact+end+users&o=relevance

...gl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back