Dynadot

domains otherside.xyz has been sold by @DNGear

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
Bored Ape Yacht Club launched a metaverse called Otherside. Yuga Labs, the parent company of BAYC, is using the http://Otherside.xyz domain name for its website.

@DNGear recently announced that she sold http://Otherside.xyz.​

today I get this email :

"""" $APE in to the Otherside """"""

The most highly-anticipated drop of 2022 is nearly here! Yuga Labs, the team behind the Bored Ape Yacht Club, is launching Otherside tonight at 9pm ET. Their latest project may be the most hyped so far and there has been tremendous excitement about the utility the Otherdeed NFTs will bring.

To ensure you’re ready (with your countdown clock), we’ll be accepting ApeCoin or ETH for this launch - so load up your wallet and get your snacks ready. Buckle up and watch this explosive move into the metaverse!
We’ll see you on the Otherside,
Your friends at OpenSea.

"What is your opinion? please share this."

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Correct. Prove that it is and I might change my mind.
She proved it herself with her risk-taking relentlessness and overall great vision. In an "industry" where 95% of investors are actually hobby domainers following the herd (like yourself I presume) what Swetha did is GREAT WORK. If I was Daniel Negari the CEO of XYZ I would make her my sales exec. (but he probably can't afford her).

•••
She proved it herself with her risk-taking relentlessness and overall great vision. In an "industry" where 95% of investors are actually hobby domainers following the herd (like yourself I presume) what Swetha did is GREAT WORK. If I was Daniel Negari the CEO of XYZ I would make her my sales exec. (but he probably can't afford her).
Literally nobody has said that she hasn't. You were arguing that it was hard. It wasn't.

Still doesn't mean that I don't think it's awesome that she's succeeded so well.

Last edited:
•••

is u her pr exec? I guess she can afford u huh

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back