IT.COM

Other Sites??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am on 3 message boards about domain and website: XSnames.com, webmasterads.com and namepros.com. I am interested in finding more message board or sites like this :) please post here if you know of any. Thank you in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow,

You've missed the two largest domain forums.
www.DomainState Free!
Leader: www.DNF Pay to post! Unheard of but that gives you an idea how powerful dnf is.

•••
oh ok, well I got this from cashfiesta.. that's how I came here

•••
Yea,

DNF and DomainState are both excellent resources...combined with NamePros makes a nice trifecta.

•••
oh ok. I use webhostingtalk.com too now since I host. Thank you for all the info.. heh

•••
namespros, DNforums and webhostingtalk forums are awesome forums!

•••
rofl!! I told you about those Sohil.. there are 2 dnforums... dnforums.com and dnforums.us :)

•••
yea u did!
thanks for telling me

•••
I recently joined WHT, as well ... had a small technical issue with one of my very first replies, and they were extremely helpful and friendly. I'm very happy both here and at WebHostingTalk! :)
See you.

•••
I'm a member of WHT, and DS. Both are great resources.
My favorite forum was DNF But I'm not allowed there anymore because I appraised the owner to low :laugh:
Cheers!

•••
ROFL, Namecaster! :D
I would be remiss if I did not mention DS, as well. They have a heck of a following over there ... and moderator Dome is one of the best in the business. Namepros, Domainstate, WebhostingTalk ... great resources and a nice, loyal domain "community".
See you.

•••
NC: I have readen this thread in DNF and there was a discussion about this subject on their chat (I should say that you have many supporters there....)
What should i say, what should i think?
Of course the things change, move,go ahead, we are calling that evolution.
The things are also changing on DNF.
What can i sincerly say?
For me a board is the mix of all thought, minds, ideas and positions.
Since DotComGod bought the board, the moderators received new directives, new rules.
They want online a serious place for DN business and trading.
3 Members have been already banned, and as someone else said, 300 more have to come :).
Seriously, you were never insultive. Maybe sometimes rude but never outside the rules. You were banned because you were pessimistic on the appraisal..... Hmmm Dudes. I guess it is a good example of how the things are turning.
Damn, i am french. I am feelling nervous, maybe the next on their list :P
What can i add?
One thing, please RJ, never turn your nice board as DNF did it, even for the money. I can see in the future and this place will be the best place to come, speak, trade and exchange.
Hope i will be in the party :D

•••
Thanks dotNAMES.
I agree with you on several points. Especially about me being rude and pessimistic ;)

DNF has a lot of great members.
If you know anyone there you may want to encourage them to checkout NamePros.com

Cheers!

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
Thanks dotNAMES.
I agree with you on several points. Especially about me being rude AND pessimistic ;)

DNF has a lot of great members.
If you know anyone there you may want to encourage them to checkout NamePros.com

Cheers!

I don't think you're rude, Dave! :D
LOL.

•••
Webhostingtalk is cool :)
i just sold a few domains there ;)

•••
I have joined numerous boards now.. thanks for you input everyone!

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
I have joined numerous boards now.. thanks for you input everyone!

You're welcome!
Have fun. :)

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
I'm a member of WHT, and DS. Both are great resources.
My favorite forum was DNF But I'm not allowed there anymore because I appraised the owner to low :laugh:
Cheers!

Yup a $0.00 :lol: :lol: :lol:

•••
DrWho, you KILL me, man! :D
ROFL.
See you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back