domain orthodox.christmas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nevermind

Established Member
Impact
Dear all, what would you think about possible price for orthodox.christmas ?

Acquisition Reason: aimed at finding an end-user
Markets: More than 200 million people in the World are Orthodox adherents.
Orthodox Christmas is celebrated in Russia, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Moldova, Georgia, Macedonia, Cyprus, Montenegro. Slavic communities in USA, Canada, Western Europe and worldwide celebrate it, too,
The domain name is a great way to approach this huge community.
Traffic: > 300 visitors in 2 months (domain is parked, no content)
Revenue: N/A
Miscellaneous: DomainIndex shows USD 515 estimate; Estibot - USD 110 (i do not believe them!!;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I will say I've never heard of 'Orthodox Christmas'. Orthodox typically relates to the religion, not to the holidays celebrated. And I'm not sure where you got your traffic count, but I doubt a .Christmas domain would get 300 human visitors to a parked page...that is mostly likely bots crawling the page or whatnot. Personally, I don't see a lot of value to it. Who would buy it? What would they use it for?

•••
Well I will say I've never heard of 'Orthodox Christmas'. Orthodox typically relates to the religion, not to the holidays celebrated.

the date of celebration differs, that's why in countries celebrating orthodox Christmas (January, 7) the term is rather widely used - to distinguish from the Christmas celebrated in western christianity (December, 25)

•••
And I'm not sure where you got your traffic count, but I doubt a .Christmas domain would get 300 human visitors to a parked page...that is mostly likely bots crawling the page or whatnot.

the peak of the traffic was precisely on the first days of January, so i guess (but of course cannot confirm) that visitors were of rather human nature :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back