domain origami names

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namenut

Top Member
Impact
357
Hello,
I've had these names for a few years now. I was going to drop them until I saw the Origami project video. So I'm wonderring if these names hold much value. Please appraise these names.
Thank You

OrigamiGarden.com

OrigamiService.com

(this was for a tradeshow company that did not develope)

Namenut
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back