IT.COM

.org.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,

Just wondering on peoples views on the .org.uk extention?

Is it worth buying 1 word .org.uk domains? Is there anything that could be valuable with a .org.uk extention or are they totally worthless?

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they are product words like "cakes" or "cars" then they might be fine for SEO work, in which case they can have some value.

•••
But generally would you say that 1-word .org.uk domains in english arent worth bothering about?

•••
Originally posted by RobSCM
But generally would you say that 1-word .org.uk domains in english arent worth bothering about?

I'd have to say .org.uk domains in any language aren't worth bothering about! That's not to say they have no value, just that they usually only have specific value.

•••
Originally posted by RobSCM

Correct. If you are thinking of say - organize.org.uk - then its a waste of money IMO. If it were flowers.org.uk, then its a different story.

•••
I wouldn't buy any of these names for resell. They are more or less worthless in that department.

End-User material names only, if you can get it.

But first, check the terms for these names... I think there are restrictions.

•••
Thanks for the advice guys.

Just I saw some one word domains available and wondered if it was worth bothering with, but nevermind.

;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back