IT.COM

.org Transfers

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
What is around for .org

I see Alphanames are $12

I hear Domain/Dotster are about $7

what else is available for .org transfers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1&1 are ok I think if you just make sure you check all controls are set as you want, i.e. auto renew... these days dominers shop around and can save quite a bit regularly so have to be smart and get to know all the registers systems and how they work. I forgot a domain that I wanted to expire and it auto renewed at 1&1. Now I know, but I sent an email and they refunded me.

Well I might have another .org to renew soon, any more .org promos will be great.

Last edited:
•••
Yes I'm also getting
Total $9.17
at 1&1 for .org transfer, I'm not logged in there and I don't have any domains with them at the moment.

it looks like I have to pay around $8 - 10 for a couple of .org transfers, anything current?

•••
$8.99 at ELB.
I don't see anything lower...

•••
Today only transfer $6.22 with coupon CUPID
domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster
CUPID coupon and offers end February 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/5996141/

•••
I missed the CUPID promo but I see Dotster/Domain etc are $8.29 so might just go with them for a few .org transfers.

•••
•••
yeah I seen that too but it was only $8.29 once in the cart

edit: my invoice:

Thank you for your recent purchase at Dotster! Your order
has been submitted successfully***:

- Order Total: $16.58
- Amount Paid: $16.58
- Dotster username: XXXXX

Order details:

.org transfer - 1 year - 8.29 billed one time
.org transfer - 1 year - 8.29 billed one time

Last edited:
•••
Then please ask them via your next LiveChat to correct this misleading page...
Thanks.

•••
Then please ask them via your next LiveChat to correct this misleading page...
Thanks.

ha, I used to be their top affiliate 6 years ago and had many discussions with them in the past but they never listened to anything I said on how to improve their service, These days I just don't bother, if they are that stupid to not test their service then that's their problem.

Last edited:
•••
Due to that page which was updated from $8.29 to $16.99 - since December I didn't use them for transfer-ins at all.

•••
I'm sure they lose plenty of sales like that and I only seen the real price as I wanted to see if their coupon was still working which it isn't. If I get time later I will email them I guess, who knows maybe they have a new team these days that might listen to customers?

•••
@Jurgen Wolf - Yes, ignore anything they have written and just try it. We use coupons for transfers and renewals all the time even though the fine print says excluded. And next time @onewordonly look for the evergreen coupons in the main domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster thread, there's a few ongoing coupons you could have used, not a big deal to save $2ish on two transfers. Plus you saved big anyway over whatever your renewal would have been.

Asking chat for improvements has been unsuccessful, I actually think the customer service reps honestly agree with suggestions, since it would make their jobs easier and its the marketing team or Powers That Be that aren't listening.

Come join the party : grin :
https://www.namepros.com/threads/co...main-mydomain-netfirms-dotster.987020/page-16

•••
I use them a few years already... but since December have stopped due to misleading fees...
OK, thanks guys!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back