Rafael Novaes

Established Member
Impact
Por favor avalie

ORATIU.COM

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What kind of business would possibly use this name?

•••
It's a name, most commom in balcanic region countries, short and easy to spell, which would be very beneficial for a brand.

•••
It's a name, most commom in balcanic region countries, short and easy to spell, which would be very beneficial for a brand.
Never heard before, even though I come from Balkans. But, maybe in some countries.

•••
Never heard before, even though I come from Balkans. But, maybe in some countries.

It's more commom in Rumania, but as explained in my previous message, it's a very easy name to write and pronounce.

•••
Does anyone see value in this name?

•••

The correct name you're refering to is Horatiu, not Oratiu.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't see a way of selling this unless you get it on a brandable site. if you heard this name would you even know how to spell it? It sounds like o ratio u.. i don't see a market for it. But some company might, who knows? I've seen weirder names sell just list it with a buy now and make offer and if it doesn't sell in year don't renew it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back