Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain OPTIMIZE.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Master Your DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
4
Some opinions on end-user price. I'm looking to develop, so an undeveloped and developed price would be nice. I'm moving in the direction of setting up a bevvy of SEO online optimization tools and other webmaster resources.

Thanks!
~ Nexus
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cool name

Sounds like a name you could possibly list at GreatDomains.com. How about trademark issues, though??
 
0
•••
Dictionary word with lots of company names in different sectors, I doubt there are any issues. I might actually consider that. Long term, I'd imagine lots of value for the usage I've been planning, so I'm torn. Money is always nice. :)

~ Nexus
 
0
•••
GreatDomains.com

I really think GreatDomains.com would accept to list. If it vere sold, it would probbaly be very nice!!! Good luck. :gn:
 
0
•••
Yes, they have done *very* great things before. Perhaps lightning will strike twice. ;)

~ Nexus
 
0
•••
Just deleted on 9/25/04, I believe ... nice grab! :tu:

Link: http://www.optimize.com

Link: http://www.optimizetech.com

$387.75 - $425+/+ to the right End user in a "Quick Sale", IMHO. Both development -and/or- additional marketings to relevant End users will raise the stakes, in my view! :talk:

All the best.
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
Can be used for Search Engine "Optimisation" too :)
 
0
•••
Can you believe I won it today in auction, and its already resolving to my website? Let's hear it for rapid updates. I just *REGISTERED* www.optimizenet.com today, and it also resolves. Highly cool I think.

~ Nexus
 
0
•••
0
•••
high XXX or may be higher wholesale. Excellant name for an SEO company. Find the right buyer and you will get some good $$$.

THe .net perfectly suits this domain.
 
0
•••
Overture ST:
1936 optimize
1865 search engine optimize
1259 optimize computer
1048 optimize web site for search engine
898 optimize your web site
 
0
•••
mid$xxx standard as-is

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back