IT.COM

question Optimal way to list domains

NameSilo
Watch

HostGeeks.com

Top Member
Impact
Ok so I'm listing my domains on afternic and I want to also list them on other sites like sedo.

I want to park the domain

do i use afternic nameservers or sedos?

Can I add more than one name server company?

Does the price stick to every registery or do i need to set a price on each one

Im confused of whats the optimal way to list

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
park @ bodis or parking crew

each marketplace has its own price. why would bestbuy and amazon have the same prices? That would mean they'd be the same company

u cannot redirect a domain to two different placse, just like an electron cannot be in two places at once unless quantum physics.

Bilocation is nto possible via domainz

•••
park @ bodis or parking crew

each marketplace has its own price. why would bestbuy and amazon have the same prices? That would mean they'd be the same company

u cannot redirect a domain to two different placse, just like an electron cannot be in two places at once unless quantum physics.

Bilocation is nto possible via domainz
anyone else have another input?

•••
List your name in both market place and use the nameserver that suits you most.

You can't use two different nameservers at the same time. That is liken to having two drivers in a car at the same time - it's not possible.

Each marketplace should have it's own price set. You can decide to make the prices uniform as I usually do.

Yes, your prices stick to every registrar that is participating in Quick Transfer, provided you opted in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back