Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OpteronGalaxy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kslup_k

Established Member
Impact
24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What ... does it mean? :gl:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
A good pickup,low to mid xx$, worth more if developed. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
What ... does it mean? :gl:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

Opteron is chip from Sun Microsystem.
And they are releasing a series of servers called "Galaxy Opteron" or "Opteron Galaxy"

I am not sure too, if i am wrong please someone correct.
 
0
•••
kslup_k said:
Opteron is chip from Sun Microsystem.
And they are releasing a series of servers called "Galaxy Opteron" or "Opteron Galaxy"

I am not sure too, if i am wrong please someone correct.

So, possible / probable ™ issues IYHO? :o

Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
So, possible / probable ™ issues IYHO? :o

Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)

Yaea....

I think so...
what is IYHO?
THanks
 
0
•••
IYHO= In Your Humble Opinion

Never noticed the potential TM issues. You should consult a lawyer before continuing with this domain.
 
0
•••
crazy said:
IYHO= In Your Humble Opinion

Never noticed the potential TM issues. You should consult a lawyer before continuing with this domain.

I think i will just park it..
I noticed the TM issue, AFTER i reg it.
lol

:)
I think it is a bit too long though.
:)

Any dev idea?
Thanks alot
 
0
•••
kslup_k said:
I think i will just park it..
I noticed the TM issue, AFTER i reg it.
lol

:)
I think it is a bit too long though.
:)

Any dev idea?
Thanks alot
If you have a target market, it's never too long :)

Also, still interested in xPS3?
 
0
•••
low $XX
 
0
•••
Thanks Alot for all the responses

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back