Dynadot

question Opinions please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
These 2 names are available to reg and I was just wondering what this forum thought about them.

I was surprised that these two names were available.

eTraders.org
eCurrencyExchange.net

They both seem to be very relevant and although they are not .coms, I would expect the .com for both would be very valuable to a lot of companies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
prefixes like e, i, etc. don't hold the same value in net and org as in .com
You shouldn't register either of these.

•••
I agree.
Not worth reg fee.

•••
Cool. I'm actually not regging anything but .com anymore. Was just interested in opinions.

Thanks

•••
I wouldn't 'display' unregged names here. I thought community based groups could have used etraders

•••
Why can't you you display available names in the available names section?

•••
It's not that you can't... it's more that you shouldn't. As nice as we all are, if it were a good name and you publicly said:

"hey guys, this name is available... should I buy it?"

Someone would register it first, and that would be the end of that.

You have good intuition Josh, if you can reg it for a coupon fee then jump on it and start selling.

•••
It's not that you can't... it's more that you shouldn't. As nice as we all are, if it were a good name and you publicly said:

"hey guys, this name is available... should I buy it?"

Someone would register it first, and that would be the end of that.

You have good intuition Josh, if you can reg it for a coupon fee then jump on it and start selling.

I appreciate that, don't get me wrong I liked the domain but had no intention on regging either of them. Was just curious.... on another note, i'm trying to stick to only .coms right now.

thanks to everyone for the advice though, and you make good points.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back