Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OperateSystem / com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joakim

Top Member
Impact
2,771
While it's not "OperatingSystem", I still feel there's some value in it. High CPC, at approx $21.00.

What do you think it's worth and what would you do with it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't like this name. It sounds incomplete somehow and I believe there would be less people willing to pay.
I see it a xx name. Not more.
 
0
•••
I don't like this name. It sounds incomplete somehow and I believe there would be less people willing to pay.
I see it a xx name. Not more.

Thanks, I'm leaning towards the same on this one. Will likely be dropped.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back