Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain opensesame.work

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzz.us

Established Member
Impact
107
Means: "Open,Sesame", Work!
Is it worthy to renew?
Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee
 
2
•••
yes
 
1
•••
I wouldnt renew it.
 
2
•••
  • This is on a new TLD with no sales and is not used readily, or at all.
  • The keywords have meaning, but not much commercial meaning other than a marketing campaign which could use any domain/TLD.
  • There are many better alternatives for hand reg, and likely a good cheap one in .com that could be used in a similar way.
  • The main point is: The keywords have no relevance to the TLD, which with new TLDs is a crime I'm afraid.

Coupling the things above, I cannot see who would buy this or how they would possibly use it. So no potential sale means $0 value for me I'm afraid.

Good luck though :)
 
1
•••
Hi,
Is this domain also dedicated to some special and memorable equiation? :)
 
0
•••
No, no value just dump it and invest in something more valuable:) Goodluck
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back