IT.COM

Established OnlyZombies.com - Traffic / 3+ yrs old / 5k+ pages / PR2 / 6k+ Backlinks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for Auction today is an established .com domain + website
OnlyZombies.com
Registrar: Godaddy
Expiration Date: 2013-01-19
Creation Date: 2011-01-19
Renewal Date: 2015-01-19

:: Auction Guidelines ::
Auction Starts with bid of: $50
Auction Ends: 48 hours after last bid
Bidding Increments of: $5
Payment Type: PayPal
Godaddy Push ONLY

Traffic Demographics since 2011: Click Here

Misc. Stats:
PR:2
Backlinks: 6082
Referring Domains: 45
.Gov Backlinks: 3

Any Revenue?: I've switched between many different companies testing and didn't save any stats, so please assume no revenue at this time. I think the stats provided can give a general idea of the sites potential if monetized properly.

How many pages does the site have?: Including Profiles, threads, static pages, etc. the site has over 5,000+ pages.

What CMS is the site using?: The site is currently running on Joomla with the kunena forums add-on.

Is the site custom?: Yes, the Logo and theme are custom designed specifically for this site.

How many members does the site have?: at the time of this post the site has 3329 Members. Please note that the majority are not active users and many have been banned for spam. (All spam has been removed, no worries) :)

Does the site have any google pagerank?: Yes, the root index is a PR 2 & there's some sub-pages in the PR1 to PR 2 area as well.

Why are you selling a site that seems to have lots of potential?: To many projects running at once and no time to dedicate to this one any longer. I hate to see it go, but at the same time I am unable to give it the attention it needs and deserves. This would be a great starter project for someone with more time on there hands looking to expand on a pre-existing established development.

Have you Promoted this site at all?: No, The stats provided are with no promotion, besides a couple backlinks. The rest is all organic. (With promotion the site has unlimited potential)

If I win this site, what happens next?: Payment would be made though Paypal. Once payment has been confirmed I'll package up all the files + database in a .zip folder, send you a download link & then push the domain to your godaddy account (Godaddy Push ONLY).

Do you re-install it for me?: No, as the buyer you are responsible for understanding how to upload via FTP, set up & query a mysql database, Edit the code (as Needed), Be familiar with Joomla, etc... I do NOT provide any of that for you.

Happy Bidding and Good luck!!

Eric Lyon

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cannot visit the site, link and type in will not work. 403 error.

•••
•••
•••
this auction is over
Winner: mystic nobles media
total: $50.00
ill send a pm shortly with my PayPal info.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back