Only Google?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Li Weng

Established Member
Impact
3
When you do a search for something, do you just use google? Or do you also use other search engines? Personally, I use only google for most things. But when I can't get satisfactory results, I use others as well, like altavista, yahoo etc. What about you? Is it all google?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yes it's all google.com for me when searching for something.
 
0
•••
Just Google. never have been failed to give me result I want. Only times I check Yahoo and MSN when I seo my sites.
 
0
•••
Always Google here. However MSN LIVE - www.live.com I use sometimes. I don't use the main MSN web site which is ninemsn.com.au here in Australia or Yahoo7, as I don't like my clutterness when I do a search.
 
0
•••
Google only.
 
0
•••
just google.
 
0
•••
Yes, I mostly use google for searching information and provides me the best result.
 
0
•••
I only prefer google and i am quite satisfied with it so don't need any other search engine
 
0
•••
google = becoming walmart of internet.
 
0
•••
Google is in every browser installed by default. And it always gives good results. Thats why other SE softly said are ignored by me and by other people as well
 
0
•••
Google only for me.
 
0
•••
It would depend on what I'm looking for, If I don't get satisfactory result then time to look to other search engines Yahoo, MSN.
 
0
•••
I almost always use Google because it provides 90 per cent of my SE traffic. I only use the other SE's when doing client research.
 
0
•••
Google only
 
0
•••
google all the way for me.

Some may say google wants to dominate the world. But for me the best search results are provided by them. So its google google and google alone
 
0
•••
I think that every will reply with google. They are always best with SE results
 
0
•••
Google
MSN Live
 
0
•••
googlez
 
0
•••
I only use google.com when searching for something. I am satisfied with the results.
 
0
•••
Google is the best!!! Yahoo is good too.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back