Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

How does Yahoo search work?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

mee2k7

Account Closed
Impact
7
I noticed when I type in my keywords on Yahoo, I don't show up. But Google I do.

How do you get in Yahoo search results?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Maybe you are in yahoo search but not ranked at good positions for those keywords that you are typing in.

Have you checked if it is indexed in yahoo or not?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
pretty much the same way as the other major se's.

is your site new? has it been banned in the past?

it is generally easier to rank high in yahoo because there's arguably less competition, but note that there are slight intricacies in the search engine optimization for different search engines as their algorithms differ.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
On-site optimization helps -- main keywords in <title> and <h1> elements.

(But don't stuff keywords.)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back