Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Onlinebingo.no

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LHLHT

Established Member
Impact
157
Norwegian domains as far as I know have dropped in value last years, more easily to register, but still, this would be a good gambling domain worth some. How much?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess it depends on how popular online bingo is in norway since the TLD isn't an extension of the word(s), like onlinebin.go, as an example.
 
0
•••
Norwegian domains as far as I know have dropped in value last years, more easily to register, but still, this would be a good gambling domain worth some. How much?

I'm from Norway and don't even tend to look at the market. I believe it's very slow and unpredictable. Not worth investing in.

When it comes to gambling domains in Norway, they all seem to go with .com.
 
0
•••
.no is still heavily restricted, so your buyers will have to come from Norway proper. Very difficult and tight market.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back