Online Store Advice

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maxeaus

VIP Member
Impact
63
I'm looking into setting up a niche online store that would use a drop shipper in China, but trying to find the solution/s to what site/s to use is a minefield IMO.

I have the drop shipper, but dont know if i should use a pre made e commerce type website or whether its best to get a site built, also would you use paypal or not due to charge backs?

Has anyone on here got a online store already? I would be keen to have a look at it and ask some questions.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back