IT.COM

.online .online nGTLD

NameSilo
Watch

Your thoughts on .online

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I like it - I will buy a few

votes
    63.3%
  • It's not bad but I won't buy any

votes
    9.6%
  • I don't like it / too long - but I will buy just in case

votes
    9.6%
  • Meh, none for me

votes
    11.8%
  • I don't buy any nGTLDs

votes
    5.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

What are your thoughts on .online domains?
It's very generic and not as ugly as .xyz for example, so that's a plus - but perhaps a little too long to have any success...
Plus most good names are either unavailable or premium...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
drop central. too expensive. only top premiums will renew.

•••
dropping. I'll be dropping quite a few of my LLL.online. just too expensive to keep. If anyone is interested.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Does anybody know of a drop site that actually shows expiring/dropped .online? I've been looking on the forum as well as google but I can't seem to find one that has included .online

•••
•••
Started the fun process of transferring some of my domains due to renewals. A lot of them are dropping, but I have some good 1 word german travel/gaming niche domains that I am hanging on to. Can't really argue with the reported German .online sales so I think its worth holding on for now

•••
Has anyone found a cheap and easy option to transfer from Godaddy? Have some nice LLL's but can't afford to keep them all at these crazy renewal prices. If anyone is interested, I'll entertain offers on the ones I may not be keeping!

•••
jeep.online sold in china (between domainers), fixed price ¥3,999 , about $600 .
and German domainer or company purchased one German word from domainer, when it finish,i will tell u more.

italian financial company purchased their [brand].online on sedo.com , fixed price -- $1,000 , but why namebio.com did not collect this record?

•••
The transfer of .ONLINE domains to Namecheap is finally possible.

Price: $16.06 total per transfer

This is about $9 cheaper than the next best option, Network Solutions ($25).

Last edited:
•••
shall we ask Radix to set cheaper pricing for all registrars,not only in China,the pricing had better to refer to .vip, i think .vip pricing is smart ( include the renewal of premium domains). more and more domainers send emails to them day by day, week by week, they may change .online pricing .
In china, lots of domainers registered most of .online domains and they always suggested Radix to make a reasonable pricing last year.--- if it is more than .com and .net , .online ,.website, .tech will fail in first 3 years.

•••
check out west.cn from China. Now they no more allow the treansfers for clients outside from China with this special price-off but some time ago it was possible to make .online transfers below 3$

•••
If west.cn has some promotion on .online transfer and renewal , I will put here!

•••
check out west.cn from China. Now they no more allow the treansfers for clients outside from China with this special price-off but some time ago it was possible to make .online transfers below 3$

transfer and renewal of .online pricing are cheap in all chinese registrars, but only west.xyz support english website and new gtlds (ename.com and 22.cn also have english website, but they don't like new gtlds).
transfing to west.xyz is $30, but if u register($0.5) .online or purchase .online domain in west.xyz markplace, the renewal is very cheap, around $2 .

Last edited:
•••
Drop and then re-register at west.xyz No one is watching the drops

•••
premium domain -------- ddd.online was registered by Chinese VR company( www.icreator.cn ) 2 days ago, the price and renewal are both around $3500

•••
If you have some domains want to register, you may try to register at west.xyz. Even without promotions, I guess there is lower price in China than other places.

•••
Where .online stands now? Any recent sales?

•••
Where .online stands now? Any recent sales?
if you look at the top 10 of ngtlds rankings, .online is on place 8 for amount of registered domains.
But more importantly, it is on place 1 if you look at the percentage of signed domains. And it is on place 1 with the lowest drop rates.

Last edited:
•••
chinese godaddy ------ intl.aliyun.com (it belongs to alibaba group) .
maybe u can transfer your .online to alibaba ,the renewal and transfer in pricing are both around $2.5( ¥17) .
i just guess the pricing, because i am in China , when i login their international website ---intl.aliyun.com ,i am redirected to mandarine website.(i wish when u login in,u would see a english website)

u can have a try.

•••
chinese godaddy ------ intl.aliyun.com (it belongs to alibaba group) .
maybe u can transfer your .online to alibaba ,the renewal and transfer in pricing are both around $2.5( ¥17) .
i just guess the pricing, because i am in China , when i login their international website ---intl.aliyun.com ,i am redirected to mandarine website.(i wish when u login in,u would see a english website)

u can have a try.

Alibaba Cloud Domain is currently in Beta release period, you can get the service in free by purchasing our Cloud Web Hosting Package, a one-stop service helping with building up a website in an easy way with a good price.

I can't find where to register or transfer domain to this site, can you please help me?

Thank you!

•••
Alibaba Cloud Domain is currently in Beta release period, you can get the service in free by purchasing our Cloud Web Hosting Package, a one-stop service helping with building up a website in an easy way with a good price.

I can't find where to register or transfer domain to this site, can you please help me?

Thank you!

that is bad, english ali cloud is in beta period. i just has chinese transfer in webpage, u should use it before account register and via google translate , u can also find the pricing on this webpage:

https://wanwang.aliyun.com/domain/transfers

and there is another chinese host service company------- china resource , it also support .online register, transfer in, and drop domain broker , but no english :

www.zzy.cn

Last edited:
•••
I think .online is a nice little sleeper extension, fairly cheap too!

I grabbed:

Interact.online
3dChat.online
Planroom.online
StreamTV.online
this is coming from the guy who thought .moe was gonna be the next big thing ,lol..... just kidding grego , just having some fun with you ( in all fairness grego only had the 1 .moe ) whatever happened with that , did you keep it or drop it buddy .

•••
upload_2017-3-20_9-14-22.png

The renewal and transfer in pricing are both around $2.42 at west.xyz, and the registration fee is just $0.76.
see more price: https://www.west.xyz/en/domain/price.asp

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back