Dynadot

Online income

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rifat2222

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you gotta put money in, to get money out

nothing from nothing, leaves nothing

you reap what you sow

no pain, no gain

etc, etc.

:)

imo...

•••
So many ways... But don't get drawn into the get rich quick schemes, or the MTTB/MOBE schemes. They just make someone else rich quickly.

•••
Invest your time and money on internet

•••
There are many ways to make money from the web. Seeing as how you’re here on a domain flipping forum I’m going to assume you’re trying to find a way to flip domains successfully.

With domain flipping you gotta realize most people aren’t willing to give up their best tricks on how to make money flipping domains. This means you’re going to have to figure it out on your own.

The best place to start is to first spend the time learning as much about this industry as you can before you start buying domains. Looking back at when I was first starting, a lot of the mistakes I made could have EASILY been avoided had I spent the time upfront to learn a little more about how domain flipping works. There are plenty of posts here on this forum that should help you get started.

Once you’ve got a solid foundation of how domain flipping works then you’ll want to spend the time and energy to figure out a method on how to flip domains just for you. One thing I’ve learned is that you gotta carve your own little sub-niche when flipping domains so that you have an edge over everyone else.

Hope that helps.

•••
maybe you can create e-book .
survey your audience and then write the answer ..
it easy! then what?
you must have a strategic plan, progress the idea, launch a marketing.

•••
@Azwanasban - I did that recently as you'll see in my signature.

The Key to a good ebook is plenty of knowledgable content on a subject you enjoy.

•••
Don't be fooled into schemes asking you to pay upfront for silly and simple works. Work out with what you know like if you are a designer work out on that niche. There are plenty of freelance websites for that to get jobs. As someone said invest money = get money the math is simple.

•••
@Azwanasban - I did that recently as you'll see in my signature.

The Key to a good ebook is plenty of knowledgable content on a subject you enjoy.

yeah, that's why you need to enjoy what you do. focus one niche only, if you good on everything is credit. for me i've only focus two niche. domain & marketing..
the key of success is "learn & teach" i think.. that's why e-book is good business to started.

•••
If you want to earn money online you can always join freelance jobs websites like Elance, oDesk and Freelancer just to name a few. If you have the skills then the opportunities are limitless.

There are tons of ways to make money online to be honest. Some build websites, some do affiliate marketing and some invest in domains. But in the end it's all about hard work. If you see get rich-quick schemes available you need to be cautious. Successful people worked their butts off to be in a position they're in right now and won't just give away the tricks of their trade in a heart beat.

Some choose to share their knowledge but don't blame others who don't.

Have a good day, buddy. Just keep at it and life will give you a red hot break. :)

•••
Many way to get online money. you write articles, give online coaching and many other way to get money online.
yougodesigns.com.au

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back