Domain Empire

Online contest / lottery rules

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Where can I find a reliable legal source for contest and lottery rules so I can run an honest site and not get the big fed shaft? Rep + NP for quick help... :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks...NP and Rep sent as promised.

•••
Still need serious guidance...

I'd still pay for some serious legal guidance...real money if your a real net attorney. PM me. Bonus if you live in Los Angeles or thereabouts...

•••
Lotteries are illegal unless officially licesned by the state to do so), contests are a different story, but you need to research all 50 states to know the do's an don't if you open it up across the contry. I know there are 7-8 states where an internet contest's are illegal or highly restricted. There is also a difference between a game of skill vs a game of chance.

If you read TOS os different contests, you will see this. The reason I know this that I live in one of the states where I am illegible for some contests (Maryland).

•••
3 words... Void Where Prohibited :)

•••
I live in one of the states where I am illegible for some contests (Maryland).
That brought a pretty funny mental image...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back