Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OnGallery.Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlashRoot.Com

Established Member
Impact
5
How much do you think this domain may be worth from a wholesale/end-user perspective?

Thanks

SlashRoot
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ohmmm, not sure. I quite like the name. Although "on" doesnt jump out and grab my balls, so to speak..lol

I would say Reg Fee +$5-10

But then, we've seen my thoughts before..lol
 
0
•••
I am seriously thinking of creating a ONline Gallery to allow artisits to showcase their artwork/paintings/.../creations.

I also thought traditionaly, art-work is displayed OnGallery. Hence this thought of creating a online gallery. It sure takes a whole bunch of moneyAND fame to get someone's work featured/published in NYC Art Gallery or Chicago Museum of Arts, etc. So I thought this might be a Gallery Lite for new artisits... still thinking/dreaming...

Prior to going along that long road, however, I wanted to get a feel for this from my fellow domainers at this great forum...

Thanks for your feedback, SY4. Greatly appreciated.
 
0
•••
I like the ideas. The problem is from your perspective, that u have to explaine the "on" gallery part (as u did with me...but then, I'm worse than stupid...lol)

Good luck with it tho, let me know how you go :)
 
0
•••
$0.00 - Reg. fee (undeveloped), IMHO.
Though there is an obstacle here with "On" being an abbreviation for "Online", certainly your creative development ideas are commendable. :)
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
reg fee (on what?)
 
0
•••
0
•••
N1 NAMECASTER ;)
 
0
•••
Thanks CH, SY4, NameCaster, dax, everyone for your input. Much appreciated.

Dave, I will certainly look into the script you mentioned.

What a great community we have developing here at NP!
 
0
•••
Just noticed I am now being called a Senior member here, CH!

:notme:

I hope this does not mean I am now being made a proud member of NP chapter of AARP! ;) Is there a a Bingo joint around here somewhere?
 
0
•••
LMAO

Calling 2 fat ladies ;) 88
 
0
•••
Originally posted by SlashRoot.Com
Just noticed I am now being called a Senior member here, CH!

:notme:

I hope this does not mean I am now being made a proud member of NP chapter of AARP! ;) Is there a a Bingo joint around here somewhere?

Ooooo ... almost a Namepros Geezer™ :p
Have a great domain night.

Originally posted by SlashRoot.Com
What a great community we have developing here at NP!

Thank you for your kind words. :)

:kickass:
 
0
•••
I would say reg fee, good luck with your domain!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back