Dynadot

.me One Word .me extensions question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I'm still in the early development of learning about the domain name industry and therefore, I need to know what is the value of "one word".me extensions such as veteran.me?

Thank you so much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a really bad name, don't buy it you will never be able to sell it for much of anything. Ooops! I see it's listed on the site in your signature....? Well, you may find a newbie that will think it's good, but I don't think they will pay what you are asking for it. :(

My advice: If you don't know the value, don't buy the domain!

Unless you like to gamble and know the risks...

•••
Use Estibot... it can be very helpful.

•••
That's a really bad name, don't buy it you will never be able to sell it for much of anything.

I agree.. not a great name. I think the only .me domains that hold any value are call to action names like: call,me - pay,me

About,me has recently launched and has a great idea behind it, but its hard to find valuable names in that extension. I can remember the "premium" .me auction that was held some time ago that I saw even first names like Scott,me - Jeff,me that were sold for less than $100

I would suggest you build a site under it if you expect to get anything back out of it..

Good luck with it..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back