Dynadot

One Word Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How much can you get for one word domain names? With traffic and with no traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
depends on what word it is imo

•••
Also depends on the extention.

•••
A question with no definitive answer. As stated it depends on TLD extension, the word itself, developability, recognition in other languages, length of word, word tense, etc.

For example, Health.com would be much more valuable than unhealthiness.com, even though both are technically one word .com domains. Skull.com would be more valuable than Tibia.com, because it is more recognizable and useful, even though both are just human bones.

•••
Like, Say that game.com and game.biz has no traffic. What could it be worth?

•••
lilgee said:
Like, Say that game.com and game.biz has no traffic. What could it be worth?

game.com and probably even game.biz would have traffic. However, a word like game is so broad and usable, it could easily bring 6 figures and maybe even 7. "game" does fit the .biz extension pretty well too and I would say could bring a high 5 figure sale with some active marketing and a good negotiator.

I think a big factor in sales is how many potential buyers are out there for that particular name. Also how many new potential buyers as startups could be up and coming. Game would have lots of both.

•••
Yes, but for heavens sake don't register some obscure .biz just cos it is a dictionary word. Think about potential end users realistically- the more you cna foresee, then generally he better the word.

•••
Thanks for all who has answer my question.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back