domains One-Word Domains & Two-Word .COMs on GoDaddy Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

steventey

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone! I wrote an algorithm that would parse through the tens of thousands of domains on GoDaddy Auctions and select the ones that are either one-word domains or two-word .coms.

The full list of domains are available here and you can choose from the following 8 categories:
  • Auctions Ending Today
  • Auctions Ending Tomorrow
  • All Listings Ending Today
  • All Listings Ending Tomorrow
  • Closeout Listings that have a Buy-It-Now (BIN) price tag
  • Recent Listings
  • All Biddable Auctions
  • All Expiring Auctions
You can also choose to sort - both in ascending and descending order - by price, by the number of bids, as well as the good old-fashioned A-Z sort.

You can also filter for .COM domains only, one-word domains only (remove all two-word .com combinations), and by word length.

I also wrote a worker script that would update these domains daily at 10:30 AM CT - which means you'll find a fresh new batch of domains every single day.

I've found some really good domains here for a reasonable price, and I hope you guys find this feature useful as well! Let me know what you think about this and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back