Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain One Word Dictionary Dot Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

derrida

Established Member
Impact
1
Gravitative.com

I think its pretty brandable, "down to earth solutions". Its a dictionary word. Might be good for a patent physics company or consultation.

Brandability + Dictionary word.... how much to people recon? above the reg fee? :'(
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's above reg fee only to enduser
 
0
•••
thanks ssamigra,

any other opinions?
 
0
•••
sorry, low $xx at best
 
0
•••
Its one of those Dictionary words thats really tough to put a big resale tag on. I think you are looking at low - mid xx for resale. I like it though, its got a decent ring to it. If your interested in selling it, I may be able to give you a few extra dollars on a flip. Just lemme know.

Justin
 
0
•••
I too would put it at low to mid $xx, I could see it selling for $20-$40
 
0
•••
Low $xx to $50 at most.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
thanks for the helpeveryone!!!!!!!!!!

I am a physics major so its tempting to hang onto as a site for maybve my personal research because of that nice ring! but saying that tomorrow i might just flip it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back