Dynadot

budget: above $1000 One word .com domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ FIRST

Looking for a one word .com for my personal site. I mostly use it to give myself a web presence and as a platform for developing web applications. I have previously requested single word .coms here before, and if I'm honest the quality of those submitted was shockingly bad.

I am willing to pay a few k for the right name, so please don't send me meaningless gibberish pretending it's a real word. Equally, don't send me obscure words that mean nothing to the average person.

The word should also be broadly positive and something I wouldn't be embrassed using in a professional capacity.

Ideally domain would be with GoDaddy, but not that fussed. .com only.

As this is ultimately a personal site, I'm not going to be paying true end-user prices. But if you want a quick sale I may well be your man.

I fully accept that at this budget range I'm not looking at "hello.com" or anything remotely super premium and am happy to accept plural forms and endings such as ing, ed, etc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back