IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In 2017 - no any billing issues with 1and1 for me.

And again, I can really complain only on lack of Bulk management.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
crypto.one sold for 10k euro ($ 11.701) at sedo.
Not my sale but very good price for a .one domain.

Source:
https://namebio.com/crypto.one
Not to mention a very good domain that certainly merited the selling price..

I think I saw that one in redemption for awhile too. Amazingly it didn't even get registered for almost 2 months after .one GA.

•••
•••
.one is holding it's own with no advertising for the second straight year, Just as I predicted and sales offers & prices have increased. I expect this to continue..

•••
.one is holding it's own with no advertising for the second straight year, Just as I predicted and sales offers & prices have increased. I expect this to continue..

One.com, the registry that operates .one, doesn't even promote it on their main website mobile page! I just brought up one.com on my Samsung S7 and there is zero mention of .one. I recall having to scroll and look hard on non-mobile to find one instance of ".one". Their "marketing" department is a joke (.one).:xf.grin:

•••
•••
So... 3 weeks elapsed since my post - no any netgain... the same ~57K...
Yeh..those must be all the good ones.. they'll be the ones traded/sold back and forth between investors until the inventory is dwindled by enduser demand.

•••
I still like my .One names very much. This nGTLD just looks very 'beautiful'... simple and normal. like .com or .org. I just wish more end users knew about .one :) as almost no end user would ever think to type .one. It looks great though

•••
•••
Did you know...

- Number 1 was the first telephone number of the White House.
- AirForce.One is reserved....

•••
•••
Check out this .one I found being used in the wild. Not my site. Candy.one

https://Candy.one

•••
hahah cool

I see a few .one used now and then

either way, I like them enough to keep 20-30 of them around for few years.. its rasonable investment and had couple sales already.. to pay for most of this renewal journey..
besides I have goodies that I got right when .one opened up.. that potentially could become premium if dropped now (who knows)..

I regret sellign dictionary.one for $250 year ago.. cause soon after I got like 1k offer lol

oh well..

recently.. kinda quiet with offers

but had 200-300$ intereat in torrent.one
and recently $500 for terminal.one

sadly, those are two of my best so I will keep and wait

•••
Last edited:
•••
so who here owns some nice crypto .one??????

we already know about chain.one....

how about block? blockchanin? crypto? coin? token? anyone?

Last edited:
•••
how about block? blockchanin? crypto? coin? token? anyone?
Nope and nothing close I don't think. I've got button.(one) but don't push it pal. :-D

I wouldn't discount people looking for good .one fits for their brandable name though. I sold e l i x i r (.one) in December, can't remember I think it was a couple hundred. The buyer owned e l i x r (.one)

Also noticed Amazon owns Day.One, fits their motto for their Seattle base of "Year Five on Day One" buildings. They have it forwarded to their other gTLD site, Amazon.Jobs

•••
p.s.
I saw you own chain....one

Did you buy it or its one of those 2015 initial one regs??

Picked up on a Dynadot expired auction in 2016 for $12.99.

I do not think too many people look for expired .one domains.

•••
I am finding more and more .one's being used for blockchain and ICOs. They are certainly gaining popularity.

http://educ.one/

Now I just have to finish developing Chain

•••
Hello,
I received too many offers/inquiries for my .one domains in the last 2 months, I decided to not sell any of them lesser than $2000, I did some schreenshots because I don't want those potential buyers to find this post ;)
Tr....r.one via Sedo:
96380_7f7bf151f63322eed6dc1d64641c8d39.jpg

A..o.one via GoDaddy:
96381_9d3701b9d397a198a84f37a248b09fc6.jpg

S.....t.one via Email:
96382_6f7db95af9dac60c8d52a068e284956e.jpg

I didn't hear from buyers after my counter offers but, as I said, I will not sell < $2000...

•••
Hello,
I received too many offers/inquiries for my .one domains in the last 2 months, I decided to not sell any of them lesser than $2000, I did some schreenshots because I don't want those potential buyers to find this post ;)
Tr....r.one via Sedo:
96380_7f7bf151f63322eed6dc1d64641c8d39.jpg

A..o.one via GoDaddy:
96381_9d3701b9d397a198a84f37a248b09fc6.jpg

S.....t.one via Email:
96382_6f7db95af9dac60c8d52a068e284956e.jpg

I didn't hear from buyers after my counter offers but, as I said, I will not sell < $2000...

pics not working

•••
Hi @alcy
You can't see the pics?
@Harris can you see them?
Anyway, I received offers for T.r.a.i.n.e.r, A.e.r.o and S.e.a.t , all are dot one of course :)
500€ for T.r.a.i.n.e.r
$1000 for A.e.r.o
and an email for S.e.a.t

•••
Hi @alcy
You can't see the pics?
@Harris can you see them?
Anyway, I received offers for T.r.a.i.n.e.r, A.e.r.o and S.e.a.t , all are dot one of course :)
500€ for T.r.a.i.n.e.r
$1000 for A.e.r.o
and an email for S.e.a.t

Yes I can see the pics.

Good luck!

•••
I have received a $60 offer on Sea/ dot one at GoDaddy. I have already sold the domain to someone here. I don't have the conversation and I forgot who I sold it to :(

•••
I have received a $60 offer on Sea/ dot one at GoDaddy. I have already sold the domain to someone here. I don't have the conversation and I forgot who I sold it to :(
$60 is very cheap in my opinion for 1 word, LLL.one, good luck for your other ones :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back