Dynadot

information One of the best scam emails you'll see atm.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

namezest

Top Member
Impact
I have to laugh and thought I would post it so you can see the email contents...

Good Day
From Capt , Richard Kings
To [email protected]
Reply-To [email protected]
Date Wed 20:55
Priority Normal

roundcube

Message Body

Dear Sir/Madam

I confirm the receipt of your mail and the content is well understood and noted Inclusive with your details. Be rest assured that this project is 100% risk free.There is no trouble because I did my home work very well. Before we proceed let me take a little time to explain the origin of these funds and why I am sending them to you.

During our war campaign in Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam (Iraqi former president) palaces, while on raid, we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars packed into military trunk boxes and hidden in Saddam's underground secret chambers.

Honestly, my first instinct was to report this to my commanding officer but on a second thought, I have sacrificed years to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones While on duty. I have been married twice of which none ever lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job.The most painful one is My 16yr old son turned to drugs addiction as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died of overdose. I can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses.

This is a fortune for both of us hence the funds belonged to an ex-tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit I reported $100 million dollars out of the funds discovered and I will use my position to ship the remaining (US$40 million dollars ) to you for safekeeping until after my assignment and retirement.

The boxes will be sent as Swift Military consignment/Courier specially with immunity to deliver to your physical mailing address. It will be done this way to ensure a maximum security.I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me,I have already made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable.

Your efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 40% of the money if you are able to handle this deal and keep the boxes safe until I return to the U.S. and move to your home contact. I will take care of all shipping expenses including insurance .

However,once I conclude with the delivery company that will nominate their agent who will make the delivery to your country, I will update you of the delivery itinerary.

Henceforth,further correspondence should strictly be directed to this email ID for security reasons.

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you. Nevertheless, reconfirm the following to me as follows

(a) Your full Names:
(b) Your physical mailing address:
(c) Your direct telephone numbers:
(d) Your occupation

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and America !! Attached herein is my identification for your view and record and would also appreciate if you send a copy of yours to me.

Best Regard,

Captain Richard Kings.
US ARMY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back