Dynadot

On This Christmas, Get A Treat From Cloudways

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ian Philips

Impact
#Christmas is the time when everyone gets together to enjoy. When you can sit back and reflect upon what you did during the past year and how you can make your coming years better. You also look out for the gifts and unwrap them because you believe the #Santa has delivered the right gifts for you.

How would it feel when you unwrap your gift and get the 30% discount for 2 months on #Cloud Hosting? :D Yes!!! That's true. Sign up with your email address using the coupon code: SANTACLOUD and avail 30% discount for 2 months by a Managed Cloud #Hosting Platform - Cloudways.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

1. Ian Philips
    started a thread called On This Christmas, Get A Treat From Cloudways. There may be more posts after this.
Can somebody tell me why am I receiving notification Alert, no less (see above) about some new member opening a new thread I'd never signed up to watch, nor have any interest in? :xf.eek:

Not the first time this has happened either. Is this part of NP TOS and is NP paid to spam members with these offers? And if so, shouldn't this be marked as paid advertisement?

@Eric Lyon

•••

1. Ian Philips
    started a thread called On This Christmas, Get A Treat From Cloudways. There may be more posts after this.
Can somebody tell me why am I receiving notification Alert, no less (see above) about some new member opening a new thread I'd never signed up to watch, nor have any interest in? :xf.eek:

Not the first time this has happened either. Is this part of NP TOS and is NP paid to spam members with these offers? And if so, shouldn't this be marked as paid advertisement?

@Eric Lyon
You must have an alert setup for the Category. Go to the Domain Coupons Category and see if you can Unwatch the alerts. I don't think Ian was the problem. I think somehow your Alert for the Category got set.

•••
You must have an alert setup for the Category. Go to the Domain Coupons Category and see if you can Unwatch the alerts. I don't think Ian was the problem. I think somehow your Alert for the Category got set.
Ooops! Thanks. You're right. Sorry everyone, my bad :facepalm:
Done, unwatched the category.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back